Exorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by YellowSnow Sat May 07, 2016 7:48 pm

I look forward to meeting you all! This seems like a non cancerous community. Its so clean!
YellowSnow
YellowSnow

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by The Sat May 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Yellow!
Want to skype with each other? I'd be happy to meet you!

The

Back to top Go down

Post by YellowSnow Sat May 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Sure! What's your Skype?
YellowSnow
YellowSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello! Welcome to Exorium, enjoy your stay!
Yuzuru Otonashi
Yuzuru Otonashi

Back to top Go down

Post by YellowSnow Sat May 07, 2016 9:06 pm

DarthVader wrote:Hello! Welcome to Exorium, enjoy your stay!
Thank you for the warming welcome!
YellowSnow
YellowSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanade Sat May 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Welcome! We're trying to keep it cancer free xD We have active moderators and administrators unlike other forums who dedicate part of their time to this community! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the staff members!
Kanade
Kanade
Owner
Owner

https://exorium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YellowSnow Sat May 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Kanade wrote:Welcome! We're trying to keep it cancer free xD We have active moderators and administrators unlike other forums who dedicate part of their time to this community! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the staff members!

I have noticed with other forums that it is cancer and out of control because there's five mods and only one is ever on.
YellowSnow
YellowSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanade Sat May 07, 2016 9:44 pm

YellowSnow wrote:
Kanade wrote:Welcome! We're trying to keep it cancer free xD We have active moderators and administrators unlike other forums who dedicate part of their time to this community! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the staff members!

I have noticed with other forums that it is cancer and out of control because there's five mods and only one is ever on.

I hope you enjoy this forum! To help support the community, please spread the site. xD
Kanade
Kanade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by YellowSnow Sat May 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Kanade wrote:
YellowSnow wrote:

I hope you enjoy this forum! To help support the community, please spread the site. xD

Whoever made the site did a great job and I can tell it has promise. I'll spread it ^_^
YellowSnow
YellowSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanade Sat May 07, 2016 9:58 pm

YellowSnow wrote:
Kanade wrote:
YellowSnow wrote:

Whoever made the site did a great job and I can tell it has promise. I'll spread it ^_^

I'm the creator and proud owner of this site. It pleases me to hear that someone enjoys this site! I do hope you can recruit some more members!
Kanade
Kanade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum